Sunday, March 16, 2008

That boy at the corner

-I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did-

ahhh. wanted to go library at 10, but dilly-dally here and there by the time i reached there it was already 10.30am. and guess what! all the good seats are already taken! ahhhhh. so i kinda took one not-so-good one and sat down. took out my geog, worked on it, got bored halfway and tried maths' ap/gp.

ass la! the ap/gp so arghhhhh. sickening! Do until my head pain. then i went downstairs to pick up one of stephen king's horror novels and i decided to try Lee Child's tripwire.haha stephen's dreamcatcher is really not too bad. not as good as the others he wrote though.

Then i finished up the tedious geog worksheet. read a little bit, tried maths till head pain again, then read book again. like that until 4 plus, then headed on home. Went to pick up my printer's ink on the way home.Then go popular and bought correction tape. THEN I FORGOT TO BUY THE A4 SIZE BOOK! so super sickening cans!

anywayy, came home, showered, picked up a can of coke, and here I am.

oh ya! i didn't eat anything yet. not even in the morning! so zai right!
haha my guilt brought me so far.
cause yesterday i went to share carl's Jr.
CARL's JR. it's like the stupid burger is so freaking big!
then i spilt half half is still so big!
then all the cheese was like leaking out la!
omg. omg. omg. I feel so fat.

ahhhhhhhh.i'm so not gonna eat tomorrow still. too bad.

-And you didn't mean to love me back, but I know you did-

"Does absence makes the heart grow fonder,
Or is it out of sight, out of mind?"
-Yeo WenBin

No comments: