Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Heartbreak of a thousand years

-When I'm With You-

Everything sinks.
and sinks.
and much as I try,
nothing's rising.

Guess that's how the world is,
rushing by past, the ups and downs.
and leaving you behind if you don't follow up.

I'm confused.
If sets A and B suddenly introduces a new set C,
all the variables will have to be re-arranged.
What if there was a new variable?
Where do I put it?
And I'm too confused to know where to put it in.
And every-time I try, my eyes will turn green.
bright green.
And then I feel so bad.
so bad.
And looking at other people's works ain't helping.
cause they already have years of lead time to arrange their variables.
and they already have their set C a long time ago.
I guess this is when the morals of right and wrong come in conflict.
against each other.
and it's up to me to re-arrange everything.
all up to me.
me alone.

Yeap. Life sucks.

ok, leaving behind that emo part.
Let's see, today was synapse's first meeting.
and there was only me and shaun as the J1s!
hahaha super funny.

Super lot of work.
No mood to do.
and the tempting books keeps beckoning me.
out of the corner of my eyes.
Lee Child's Tripwire.
ahhh.

Resist. Resist.

I'm going crazy.

And my heart's gonna hit rock-bottom and break into a million pieces soon.

-I'll make every second count cause I miss you-

"What use is a world of difference,
When the world is so small?"
-Yeo WenBin

No comments: