Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This Illusional Exterior

hmm, back.

no one to msn now. borrred out of my mind. thinking about how i'm gonna be spending 2 hours rotting in the audi listening to useless stuff just creeps me out more.

you know, I've been really thinking. How much I've gone through from sec sch to jc. Though it has just been a short 2 months, but I've donned on an exterior. This little illusion that tricks everyone after I've been critically injured at the beginning. I've been wearing this exterior so much it's starting to be addictive. After all, it gets me what I've always wanted. But deep down, i know how this is not me, how I'm not meant to be. And how, just like spiderman3, this exterior is starting to take control of me. I need to do something, but what? It's just too addictive.

ok, enough of such stuff. this is a public blog dammit. yea, so, i'm still borrred. MSN! ahhhhh


When the carpet in front of you has a bump, will you straighten it, or just walk past?
-Yeo WenBin's 8th quote of personality

No comments: