Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Start Of Something New

lol.. dumb topic.. used so many times before le.=x

So, I'm in Paladin; Calidore.in ajc. three keywords to google. =D
you guys probably dun get wad i'm saying.. ah well.

So.. orientation was pretty ok... Heard and kinda confirmed a scary rumor that tmr's gonna be couple dance. Which is damn stupid. I'm just gonna hide in the toilet and cry or something.(woots emo!)

Al cracked me up at the foyer in the morning. lol, people in aj go look at the chess set displayed outside GO. ><

ok, that's all. Made friends with all the guys in my OG21. but dunno how long my girl phobia is going to prevent me from taking one step further. ><

We'll just have to see as the time goes.

"When a phobia stands in your way,
Will you fight; or run away."
-Yeo WenBin's 4th quote of inspiration

No comments: