Saturday, January 05, 2008

The mental virus

ok... darn it.

This is seriously getting out of control.

Just 2 months ago, i was a nice fat normal boy. Eating perhaps too much every day.
Feeling happy, anti-social, and NOT high.

During the holidays, i started to game.
and because of that, slept at 5am and woke up only at 5pm.
So i only ate dinner every day.

I lost around 8 kg. and thought by the time JC started and as soon as i started getting a normal sleep-time; my appetite would come back.

I didn't expect this.

I didn't expect to feel like vomitting every time i saw food.
I didn't expect to eat so little.
I didn't expect to feel so...gah.

at first, i thought it was because of the vigorous activities during orientation.
then, i realised something was really wrong when i felt like vomitting when the pizza came last night.
Pizza. One of my last time favorite food.
and i felt like vomitting.
and i only had one slice when i could easily finish up half a pizza last time.

gah gah.
It's not just food-wise.

Today, I've been feeling really restless and sian.
when just a few weeks ago, i could have been happily gaming.
It was like gaming is boring.
imagine. gaming is boring!?!?
and there's this sickening stomach that keeps threatening to throw up.

ok, there's something really screwed up with me.
I suspect it's got something to do with talking to girls after 5 years not talking to any.
ahh...wells.
One thing's for sure. It's not a physical illness.

It's mental.

"Look Death in the eye.
And demand back your life."
-Yeo WenBin's 3th quote of confidence.

No comments: