Sunday, September 16, 2007

To Liberate the Liberated

alright. whee. tomorrow's the last day of the damn prelim THAT LASTED FOR A WHOLE DAMN MONTH! Gah.

Went to the library to study with tze kai today, went to borrow Gerald's game by Stephen king on my way there. Oh man, the story is god-damn screwed.

It's like some bondage-turn-horror story where the female bondagee acidentally killed the guy who wanted to make love to her. then she is trapped there in her bondage kit, not being able to move in a secluded place and there are suddenly there are voices talking to her in her head and stuff. Then she starts answering back like she siao liddat. damn screwed story.

Only read half-way though, don't think I will have the mood to finish the thing. Cause the story line's damn screwed up. LOL. Who the hell want to read about a girl who gets trapped in a bondage kit and goes crazy and start talking to herself. If this was made into a literary text, it would be one of the most difficult text in history sia.

Alright, enough about that. I'm tired and bored, and I'M GOD-DAMN SCARED FOR MATHS TOMORROW! gah. I never even practice much for maths and I really need that A as my science already screwed up le.

I'll end of with this universal motto for Maths:
M.M.M.M.M.M(Maths Motto:Maths Make Me Mad)

So , I better go sleep le. alright all, nights!

No comments: