Tuesday, April 10, 2007

HEH.

okay.astrologies are very contradicting. One might say they are paradoxes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I shall start with my astrology for tomorrow:
One says:

Are you wrestling with a difficult situation? Before the tension leaks over into other areas of your life, be open to the possibility that someone else might have a lot of input into this issue. Ask for advice


Another one says:

What are you going to do with all this positive energy flowing through you? There are way more options than you may realize -- and each one is going to be more fun than you'd think!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If i'm gonna have a difficult situation for tomorrow and I'm going to be feeling a lot of tension,(1st prediction)
How do i get all the positive energy that is flowing thru me?(2nd prediction)

And If I'm going to be feeling tensed,(1st prediction)
how is each option going to be more fun den i think? (2nd prediction)

argh.
astrologies boggle my mind.
But they bring a little sort of thrill,
by letting me know a bit abt the future. =X

P.S. I hope the 2nd prediction comes true though, i dun wan to be feeling tensed tmr.

ANYWAY.
got 22/30 for compo. =X
amanda said the parallel was good.
I though i put too many parallels inside.
My brother didn't understand the whole story.
ah well.

I'm sian.
gah.haha.
Something's bothering me a lot. But no one will know.
Cause,
1)It's virtual
2)and it's just a guess.
anyway I'll know the result tmr. hopefully.

I'm tired.
Went wif drew junhao and feng to j8 today.
while waiting for junhao in popular, i picked out this book.
pretty interesting.
"20 types of most difficult people."
or something along that line.
fun book.heh.
I'm the moaner and groaner. =X
loves to complain. hah.
According to the book, to counter a person like me...
NOT TELLING! =D
find out urself.

gah.
there's joy luck club test tmr.
and I FORGOT TO BRING MY DAMN BOOK HOME.
ass.
maybe i left it in..
4-9.
I'm not very sure.
ya, i tink i did.
SIAN.

My hit counter just reached 5k plus.
Looks like there are still people bothering to read my ranty blog.
My life is too public.
Maybe I should start privatizing this blog. =D

SO.
Life's boring.
School's sian.
My virtual personality is seducing me again.
AND.
I'm worried for NAPFA tmr.
AND.
JOY LUCK CLUB.

I wonder why I'm worrying.
if my blog doesn't make sense, it doesn't matter.
cause IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO.
=X

Sometimes i wonder why i was born like that.
I guess all teenagers in singapore wonder too.

I HATE MY LOOKS.(Please, I dun look Singaporean, I look china-ish.AND UGLY.)
I HATE MY PERSONALITY.(I'm way too submissive and timid-hearted. probably because of my name.)
I HATE MY LACK OF SELF-CONTROL.(I'm using the com now?)
I HATE EVERYTHING.

FINALLY,
I HATE MY LOOKS.
It's ugly.
but i wun consider going for a plastic surgery.
Cause i'll rather a ugly real face den a fake nice face.

SO,
I'M WORRIED FOR JOY LUCK CLUB AND NAPFA TMR.
I'M BEING EXTREMELY BOTHERED.



I HATE MY LOOKS.

---------------------------------------------------------
Nobody will understand this(except me):
yes, it has got something to me getting bothered.

Virtual travels parallel to reality.
When they intersect, disasters happen.
Feelings are hurt.
I am hurt.

No comments: