Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday The 13th.

dunno why I'm posting now.
prehaps cause it's friday the 13th today.
or because I'm bored.

ah well.
No thing actually unlucky happened.
In fact, I was kept at peace of mind throughout the whole day.
I'm tired though.
=X

So, I'm bak frm chinese tuition.
and I'm tired.

hmmm, I seem to have a habit of repeating myself.
and typing out short sentences.
ahh well.

Feel like writing a novel.
But it's probably not the time.
Cause it's the O lvls.

Was "act-fighting" wif elson in elective geo class today.
until his lips started bleeding.
I guess i hit him a little too hard.
SORRY ELSON! =X

Anyway, i was reading through Yahoo!Answers
There was this very interesting topic under philosophy that caught my eye.
All the other questions were the standard few like
What is Life? blah blah blah
But the one i found interesting was,
"What is the definition of a hole?"
Is a hole considered something, or is a hole considered nothing?
So, in other words,
Is a shadow defined as absence of light?
Or is it defined as something?
Pretty interesting.
=X

So I'll log off now.
Schedule for tomorrow:
9-11am
Physics remedial wif steven.
1-3pm
Maths at Ee's House.
Go Home.
Sleep.
Use com.
Eat.
Study.
Sleep.

So no life sia. =X

No comments: