Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bleh.

so, tomorrow is the chinese prelims. AND I just did some last minute studying. which is not enough.

Somehow, i feel very last-minute oriented. Most people can't study last-minute, but i feel i actually can absorb more when i study last minute.
Probably, it's because the desperation of not knowing anything, and the determination to finish a lot of information in a short time span gives me the energy to chiong.
It might be because of my procrastinating personality.

So.tmr is th chinese prelim. I finished up the formats of gong han, shi han and bao zhang bao dao.
memorised a few su yu.
and meddled with the digital dictionary.
Have the urge to open it up and instead a programming chip in it or something to help me get the su yu inside.

ok. So. I'm slacking here.
finished up all the info in 5 hours time.
The ability of last-minute revision.

okay. i just realised teachers can read my blog anytime.
and they won't like the idea of me doing last-minute revision.
opps.
and i can't delete all the above cause it would mean i have nth to blog about.
so.
To all teachers, I was bluffing about the above. =D

anyway, read in the new paper today about the 'happy slapping incident' that happened to a sec 2 student.
I can pretty much relate to it. unfortunately.
yeah. me getting slapped must be in some people's handphone now.
though, i'm relieved to say that it happened quite long ago.
which is start of this year.


anyway, to all those who finished all the info and is slacking a little before sleeping, here's a little something to try. really funny.

1. Go to Google Maps, 2. Click on "Get directions", 3. From New York, 4. To Paris,
5. Read line # 24.

Wish all luck for chinese prelim tomorrow.
Don't worry, I've already hired a bomoh to make the teacher set a easy paper. =p
just kidding!
this is yeowenbin, signing off!

No comments: