Monday, April 23, 2007

BACK for mie post.HAH.

okay. WENBINN's BACK!
LOL. I'm getting HIGH.
=p

todae when taking the bus home frm J8, I SAW JULIAN TEO AND MS THIAN TOGETHER!!!
LOL. always thought it was just a rumor, looks like it's true.HAH.

Anyway, Mr leong was talking about blogs. Felt that it was true.
It's super easy to search out blogs. just need name, sch, and it's enough.
This probably also explains why teachers have been reading my blog.
To all teachers out there: HI! I'm studying now. =D
LOL. =X

I need time to look for a new blogskin, really hope i can make my own. =D
anywayy. handed up my compo, used very UNIQUE character names. =X
HAH.

nothing really much to talk about.
When i reached home, my mum scolded me again, asking me why i did not go home for dinner.
Answered back that I will be eating dinner in a house full of quarrells and screaming, what's the use of eating so unhappily?
I might as well eat care-freely and happily with my friends.
She got a little upset, so I shutted up. =X
After that, she came in and asked me whether if she did not quarrel with my dad, would i promise to come home every monday to have dinner?
I promised.
It was really touching for me.
She asked me later that if she divorced with my dad, who would i follow? She or my dad.
I told her I would go out and live life on my own.

Okay.
that's all.

No comments: