Saturday, February 12, 2011

Waiter Woes


Ni. Hao.

ok This is going to be short and sweet.

Black swan is traumatizing.
I mean that in the most traumatized tone possible.
Bloody hell man.

It is NEVER a good idea to work after a late night out.
I learnt that,
through dropping and subsequently smashing,
a saucer, a plate and a mini-flower bowl (yeap. all glass)
Damn tired.

Some jobs rock more than others.

It all comes down to the resume.
And I assure I am going to have the heck of one.

From wednesday on, I am going to become MBS pastry maker.
Which is equivalent to assistant chef.
HAHAAA.
pastry maker leh.
AWESOME bo.

PS.
Let this be known to all people everywhere:

PLEASE DO NOT:
mix sauces (e.g.laksa sauce with honey) because it may be fun for you,
but for the one clearing dishes (aka me) it sucks to try to pour out laksa sauce and have it dripping into the dustbin all sticky like and I have to wait there forever for the saucer to be clean. I mean, putting laksa sauce into a flask clearly labelled hot water? seriously?

Leave unfinished food. I have seen baskets of fruits go to waste. Just today, I picked out a unopened bottle of tiger beer and a exquisite champagne bottle worth easily at least 50 bucks, because it was totally UNOPENED.

put disgusting stuff on your food. Just because you finished eating your food and intend to throw it away, doesnt mean no one else have have to mess around with your garbage. I have seen parmesan cheese on char kway teow, cigarette butts in bottles of plain water, and today topped it off. Opening the trolley, I saw a half-eaten plate of fish and chips(which is bad enough since people like us are starving waiting for lunch hour to come), and on the fried fish was.... a condom.
I. AM. SERIOUS. and it was opened.

seriously?

I mean...seriously?

No comments: