Saturday, February 05, 2011

So tell me do you love me


Mcfly is good.
I.am.serious.
Mcfly is awesome.
I.am.serious.
Mcfly rocks.

Ok.
so, it's been almost a week.
Feel like I should probably update this.
To prevent the world from imploding
upon itself
and chaos to ensue,
from the lack of my update.
HAHAHAHA.

Even the blue moon got to appear sometime...right?
Cause the heart never lies.
This week
is cny week!

gong xi.
Did the usual.
Pray.
Hong Baos.
Stayed at home.
Ever wonder why there isn
't an English new Year?
I mean, sure it
's like...31st Dec.
but isn
't there any...traditions?
like Hongbaos,
Red colour,
Firecrackers...anything?

tsk.
so disappointing.

on a brighter note!
I
'm in contact with my secret friend again!
heh.
been so long!

Going through the motions.

Yeap. That
's all.
Next week:
Dishwasher-Monday, Thursday, Saturday.
talk about working man.
My employment status just keeps getting worse.
HAHAHAHAA.
anyone got lobang for sewage sanitation?
LOL.

signing off!

No comments: