Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Title requires further consideration


Hello. A bright world, seems so dark. today.

Kind of sucks,
when you suddenly run out of things to do.
You know.
like... ok never mind.

anyway! i watched "A Beautiful mind"
it's an awesome show.
All lit people MUST watch.
SERIOUSLY.
SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY.
THIS IS
SO
SO
SO
SO MUCH
BETTER THAN PROOF.
WAY BETTER.

There was a crazy cheap MPH book sale at city link yesterday.
(or was it the day before?)
Book priced 25 dollars were going at like 6
(I'm losing my sense of time)
and above 100, going for 20.
(When i'm suppose to be relaxing,)
It's just.. super cheap.
(Time seems to pass so slowly.)
I bought a book!
(Conundrums. Who will help me solve this one?)
(This one inside my head?)

someone
come
and
entertain
me
please

I seriously need company to survive.
this is bad
on so many levels.

"I'll sleep like a dog, if you never had said.."

I should read my book sometimes.
probably not now.

parents out.
i'm just ranting.
i know.
Who cares.
I'm going off to stone.
boo.


----------------
Now playing: Yellowcard - Sure Thing Falling

No comments: