Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Walking on Sunshine


woah yeh!
I'm walking on sunshine , wooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
and don't it feel good!!

'sup yo peeps.
So today.

nothing much.

CCA was fun... though.
just sitting there and discussing.
A pretty good stress-reliever if you ask me.

Anyway! I found this awesome internet service.

It's called StumbleUpon.
Basically you sign up for the service,
and you tick what you like (e.g. funny pictures, psychology, philosophy, jokes, quotes)
and then when you click stumble
it brings you to a site.
But this site would have been recommended and 'liked' by other people.
So you're sure these websites are of topmost quality.
and not random spam sites.
and then you like it or dis-like it accordingly.
and it goes on and on
Just keep stumbling.

I've alrdy come across some really funny website
and some websites I think are awesome for my photoshop needs.
=)

And weeseng just passed me the iron-man 2 tickets.
HEAR THAT. I'M GOING TO WATCH IRON-MAN 2.
ON FIRST MAY.
HAHAHAHA. ALL YOU SUCKERS WHO CAN'T BUY IT ON THE DAY ITSELF.
HAHAHAHAHA.

what else...
oh yes. there seems to be very little people online nowadays.
what's happening, everyone too busy already?
this sucks.

Monoku of the day:
Pretty damn good (not so?)

No comments: