Friday, December 25, 2009

This is the world, coming down on my head


the world's crashing down.
bleh. I think i'm just highly irritated.
Easily irritable nowadays. not sure why.
I think the boredom/schedule/ lack of adventure is finally getting to me.

I need to go out and explore. NOW.
maybe a trip from the east to the west. how far is it again?
wait lemme check...
OK.
i can't find it.
darn. how can I NOT find distance from the east to the west?
that's just stupid.
I shall go and try again
...
...
...
ok from the singapore webbie
"Located at one of the crossroads of the world, Singapore's strategic position has helped it grow into a major centre for trade, communications and tourism. Its geographical location is 136.8 km north of the equator, between longitudes 103 degrees 38' E and 104 degrees 06' E."

DAMN. it still doesn't tell me anything. so what. it's like 136.8km? or is that from the artic circle?
ok then the world is WAYYY smaller than i thought it was. No wonder people can sail around the world so easily.

ok nvm I'm pissed off today.
and irritated. and irritable.
and i'm getting scolded left right center.
shit.

this is no fun.
tonight's no fun. =(
and it's suppose to be Christmas eve!
whatever happened to Christmas spirit and whatsnot.
well. i guess 18 years does make me a non-children.
so santa doesn't care about me no more. =(
no wonder tonight sucked so much.

I need a break. boo.
Anyway, merry freakin' Christmas i guess.

Secret friend from deep within the night says "Fuck Life!"

Hey, don't look at me, I'm not the vulgar one.
Bye-ya!

Or you could always give me some Christmas magic,
and make tonight a better night.

Season:Winter

No comments: