Tuesday, January 27, 2009

New Year. Goodies. Fat.

Rawr. ok my internet kinda spoilt last night. so can't come online.

Anywayys, yea, Happy new year one and all.

Woke up early in the morning to go to si ma lu(forogt what's the english name) to pray, then to another temple to pray. then pray.
then went home, i watched catch me if you can on channel 5(excellent show, i must add) and then went to sleep(actuallyy, i'm not sure whether I did sleep.But whatever.)

Went to aunt's house later on at around 4pm.
Ate a little, watched tv a little, played call of duty a little.
then went home.

then started cursing that my internet doesn't work.
tried it again and still doesn't work.
So i went to play monopoly on my mobile phone.

Then tried internet again.
Then still doesn't work.

Got so fed-up.
Went to play Warcraft campaign by meself.

until like 3am.
then go to sleep.

then voila. woke up.

happy new year.happy.

No comments: