Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sibling Rivalry

-And if i was a tree growing tall and green-

Hiiya! I'm back! ><

today. I'm here to announce the dirt on my brother.
cause he's pissing me off. hahaha.

stole this picture off his phone when he was asleep.
now I know how his girlfriend looks like. at last man.
and when his friend called, i asked for her name and apparently she's called Clarissa or something.





the one on the extreme right is my brother.
and the girl in red with her arms all around my brother is the girlfriend.

wah lao. she's not bad-looking la.
i'm jealous. bleh.

hahahahah.
no la i'm not jealous.

but he got a girlfriend faster then me sia.
and this is like his.. 2nd relationship?
and he's only in sec 3.

i haven't even been in one yet.

i feel super shi pai.

blehh.



-All I want is for you to shade me and be my leaves-

No comments: