Sunday, October 07, 2007

The Life Of Death

So, it came and went. In that 24 hours, it was pretty ok.

Since being 16th is pretty special, I was actually hoping and wishing I would acquire super-powers.(Techno-power, to be exact). I tried to move the mouse to me using physic means, but it didn't even move an inch. Irritating.

Then i started to wish a spirit would suddenly appear in front of me and tell me I would have the powers so magnificent and pure that no one can ever imagine. He would tell me that being 16th, it is time to learn my true identity, the king of the world. Sigh. That didn't happen either.

This sucks. Ended up my parents gave me 50 dollars to go grad nite as my bday present. So, that's the end. Maybe it'll happen when i'm 18th. Who knows?

It is weird knowing that the next year, I'll be celebrating my bday when I'm in JC. Wondering whether I'll still be suffering from Parthenophobia when I'm celebrating my bday next year.

No comments: