Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Blog! =D

*sings* Happy Birthday to you~
Happy Birthday to you~
Happy birthdayyyy to blogggy~
Happy Birthday to you~

Happy Birthday Blog! haha! <3 ya foreva! =p
It has been 2 years since my blog started, and even though i said that my blog's birthday was on 5th of march last year, realised my mistake dat it was actually today, on 22nd of march.

For a blog to survive for 2 years is no mean feat. That means no changing of url, constant updating and stuff like that. =X
My aim is for this blog to go with me throughout my life. Though it's pretty impossible. =X
Well, if it does, then I have my auto-biography as I record down bits and pieces of my life and when i grow old and look back at my blog, I see the bits and pieces connected and joined into one big picture of my life. I get to review all my memories, bad or good, whenever i want. One of the most attractive reasons for blogging.
Looking back at my first ever post, it went like that,

"I just started making this blog(first time trying)and I would enquire you guys out there to help me...oh...any good philosophical ideas would be most welcome.Thanks guys"

and as i continued reading, i felt greatly saddened that i was so ego-manic at that time and must have had hurt so many people without realising it at that time.
Here's a big sorry to all that i hurt last time. =X
At least i finally understand why some people seem to hate me so much.

Anyway, on a happier note, my prelim results have improved much from last years's almost all fail to this year's only fail both science.

English C6
A Maths A2
Chinese A2
Pure Lit B3
Combined Humanities C5
Physics D7
Chemistry F9

I did pretty well for the rest of my subjects except my sciences, which i failed both and since i had to include one science, it greatly screwed up my L1R5. ah well, at least i improved, should be contended with what I have instead of desiring for what I don't have.

For chemistry, i screwed up my paper, that's why the F9. =.=''
As the 2nd question in the picture shows, i screwed it up really badly.


Mr tan went to show this paper to all the other teachers and claims i'm now famous. =.=
There goes all my credibility and hard work which i pumped into my studies in the 1st term, and all the other teachers think I take my exams as a joke.

For the records, I've been studying so hard I almost went crazy. And not to forget my parents quarreling saga, that almost short-circuited my mind and converted me into a down-syndrome child.

Those words are probably because i suspect teachers have been spying on my blog and i want to make it clear. hah!

But I've really been studying very hard and my results are a living proof of that, except my sciences.

Probably I'm just not a science person, can't blame me right. And steven today talked about our options in science, that we could drop science and go combined science.
To all who has been considering this route, here's a warning: If you drop ur pure sciences you still have to take them in combined science, it might be easier but you still will have to take them, and it will only be counted as ONE SUBJECT.

And if your a maths haven;t been doing very well either and might drop maths, den you will only be left with 6 subjects. Not good. Not good AT ALL(since they take ur best 6 subjects and you've only got 6). so ya, this is just a warning out to all who are considering this route.

this morning in carpe diem, most students took it as a joke as paul ng went on the problems of parenthood. I was taking it pretty seriously though, since it closey mattered to me and i seem to be having the syndromes of children in a problematic family, and that my parents are fighting like hell. NO, THIS DOES NOT MEAN I'LL JUST MARRY ANY GIRL AND ELOPE OFF. I still have my phobia of girls restraining me, thanks goodness. =X I do hope this topic will continue though, paul ng just talked about the syndromes, but what about the important part. HOW DO I SLOVE THIS PROBLEM, WHAT SHOULD I DO? gah.

So ya, i guess that's pretty much all. I have this hidden feeling that my a maths results is turning me back into the ego-maniac creature that i am 2 years ago. as syndromes are coming out and I've just hurt another person's feelings recently.
So, to all that are reading this, please stop me in time if i make a proud comment that is hurting someone. Save me and help me conquer the ego-side of me.

This sounds so much like arnie in "Chirstine" by Stephen King. anyway, that book rocks! haha, really nice book. Talked about how a boy got obbessed with this car and how this car possessed him. at last, his good friend went to destroy the car in order to rescue his friend from the possession. The car can drive by itself! Sounds like a super lame plot, but wait till you read the book!

"The running man" is another nice one by Stephen King. Very touching. One of the most touching books I've read.

Stephen King has been the only author so far to evoke feelings in me. Not like normal feelings, but the exact feelings that the author wants you to feel.

For example, Let's say a girl gets robbed. A reader would be feeling "oh this girl got robbed. I wonder what happens next?"

Stephen King makes you feel truly pitiful for this girl and feels sad for this girl, the exact feelings he wants the reader to feel, and perhaps more.
I saw "Cell" by stephen king in popular just now and it's pretty expensive, maybe I'll try to pick it up next time when i go to the library.
Turning into a stephen king fan soon, haha. =X

Anyway, it's my blog's birthday today, and my mum just won the TOTO. We now have a extra 600 dollars. =D Maybe just the thing to get our family out of the "Poverty Cycle".

No comments: