Thursday, January 11, 2007

bored and tired.

So i'm here blogging again. I'm tired =X

Went to the library to revise chem and lit today,
didn't do a lot of work though. was just slacking and slacking. =X

went home at around 7pm

oh ya, and it's my 3rd day not eating either lunch or dinner.
though i had a little bit of snacks here and there
I'm starving, but no choice, going on a super-diet. =X
So i'm here sitting in my room, surfing the net, listening to shut up by simple plan and skater boy.
=.='' Sec 4 life is super hectic, i hope i can catch up with the train before it's too late.

I've got hopes and dreams in my life that are so ridiculous, i wish they weren't there at all.
So i'm now a mindless person who is just studying and studying with ridiculous hopes and dreams
I'm feeling super pathetic now.

What is the meaning of my life? What am I suppose to do?

It's like if i go poly and pursue my interest, it would mean no future for me
If i go jc and study arts stream, then go on to university, den get a major or degree in english or lit, but then wad?what do i do?

My mind is tired and sick. I just want to end it all.

-Having no hopes and dreams is like having having a mirror that is shattered into pieces so tiny, there's no chance it'll ever turn back into a mirror-


powered by performancing firefox

No comments: