Monday, October 02, 2006

The Final Fight... Will We Make It?

sooo.. English in 2 days' time, before a blast of the dynamite and the start of having headaches. Study, Study, Study. It's a student's life, what can we do? sigh.
People have been getting all worked-up and nervous but I seem to be taking it easy, is it a good or bad thing? sigh, maybe it's my happy-go-lucky attidute but some say i continue been so slack and not studying sure fail de. I dunno lah. I only want to get promoted to sec 4, I dun care abt the rest le. I want to get promoted. I really want to get promoted. I even willing to ... never mind. (I did not say anything!) But I want, I want, I want! If I get promoted I'll, argh (nothing!)

I keep on being optimestic and happy in front of others but is it a good thing? I don't seem to be suffering from exam stress.What is happening to me? Is it because I already sub-consiously given up hope? Or is it that my sub-consionous is underestimating the end of years. sigh. I hate making big decision.

Anyway, some people decided to go round with some dumb rumor that's not even true in the first place lor. So sianx, feel very deja vu, when someone did the same thing in primary school until even the teachers' got round to know about it.sigh.

P.S. Here's wishing you a Merry Mood and a Happy Exam Period!

No comments: