Saturday, July 02, 2005

In memory of Jeph Jacques, one of the best cartoonist that ever lived...

It is a truly sad moment for all Questionable Content fans out there... Jeph Jacques has given us a comic strip that we cannot do without. I always read his comic when I come back from school. The news that he is dead is a shock to us. But at least he was very satisfied with the last comic strip he ever drew,(extracted from him:I'm not usually one to toot my own horn, but this is possibly my favorite QC strip I've yet written. Okay so I guess I AM one to toot my own horn. Crap.)Anyway, I fond out about QuestionableContent from shaun ng....Without Jeph Jacques, QuestionableContent would most likely go down. Either that or the website will hire a new artist(which will not be as good as Jeph Jacques).

Jeph Jacques, rest-in-peace...May God bless...

No comments: